Monday, March 30, 2009

17th Post: April 1st

I have to warn you beforehand as this post is basically a filler post to satisfy my whim, so please just close your browser if you are looking for some anecdotes. As a matter of fact, this post is dedicated these important fictitious characters to me:
Happy Birthday to Watanuki! And~~
Syaoran
Sakura
Happy Birthday to you two as well! Yes, April 1st is the birthday to Watanuki, Syaoran and Sakura(not to be confused with the younger version from Cardcaptor Sakura)! And more pics from their newest animation:
watanuki, as eccentric as always
Doumeki, with his usual calm demeanor
Doumeki, still calm even when his mouth is so full XD
Yuuko, with a mystical aura around her
Sakura and Syaoran, with sakura tree behind them
Fay, giving his remaining magical power to yuuko
Kurogane and Tomoyo, reunited at long last
Finally, happy birthday to these three again~

Both of my favourite manga, tsubasa resevoir chronicle and xxxholic is going to end soon. It's been a long time since I first saw them at year 2003, though I am happy to see an ending that will conclude both stories perfectly, at the same time I feel kinda sad to bid farewell to them too. You understand that feeling, don't you?*sob...sob... Seems like I'm getting maudlin, continue to wait for the new chapter of the manga and animation to come out~

No comments: