Thursday, April 30, 2009

18th Post: Happy Labor Day!

It's Labour Day!! Happy Labor Day everyone, this is the day when you can finally reward yourself with some (transient and illusory) break from all your (torturous and unbearable) hard work (affiliated to sadism), have fun~!!... How I wish I can say this to a miserable individual who is going to face the enervating SAT tomorrow... Still, I decided to spare myself some time to update this nearly dilapidated blog before it is being deserted once more.

After being inundated by the whole list of club activities and the young kl singers' unyielding rehearsal schedule, I can finally progress more leniently, or so I think until the fact that I have not prepared enough for my SAT in order to achieve the ideal score soon dawned. Entangled in the cruel netting of fate, I realized the situation is further exacerbated when the harsh reality that I'll be having my A-levels mock exam and SAT simultaneously, which implies that I'll have to make a painful decision of which to prioritize. After careful deliberation, SAT won and so I'm pretty much obssesed with it for the past few weeks, not a pleasant experience though.

And so, the judgement day is finally approaching -- I'll be taking SAT tomorrow! Wish me luck~! Ok then, I should stop dawdling and go back to study. By the way, I guess I won't be updating the blog in a while due to the incoming A-levels external exams. Till next time...

p/s: Please disregard the florid language, I'm just practicing for SAT.:)

No comments: