Thursday, March 5, 2009

15th Post: Sticky Gum

First of all, there's something that I wanna complain about, that is -- chewing gum! I know it is not the inanimate chewing gum's fault for being thrown everywhere, but somehow I just can't stand it anymore. I've been the victim to this small sticky gum twice this week; first I stepped on it in front of the hostel, and it's so hard to rip it off the base of my slippers, then the second time I actually sat on it which was left on one of the chairs in the class room, and that damn thing stuck on my pants! I felt like shouting execrations to the nefarious jerk who did such uncivilised deed. Maybe chewing gum should be banned so that this kind of problem can be solved once and for all...

Enough about my rant, anyway, I'm getting busier these days. The timetable is packed, lots of activities to deal with, exams coming in months... and this is only the beginning of it. I seriously think that I won't have enough time to prepare for all of them, yet I'm the foolish kind who still want to get myself involved in more activities if I saw some interesting notices on the board, luckily my rationality stopped me... I'm very worried that the activities and exams will clash together since mock exams is supposed to be on next month and there's so many things on the syllables yet to be covered. So, I decided to dedicate more of my time to study, but ya know, to study for a long time is tiring and....*all kinds of excuses...

No comments: