Friday, February 27, 2009

14th Post: 100 Truths

Tag from Jyo, with some numbers missing here and there. Missing Truths would be a more suitable title.

001. Real name → Wong Kok Thong
002. Nickname(s)→ Candy King, Mouse
004. Zodiac sign → Gemini
005. Male or female → Male
006. Elementary → Pei Chai Chinese School.
007. Middle School → SABS.
008. High School → SABS.
009. College School → HELP University College
010. Hair color → Black
011. Long or short → Short?
012. Loud or Quiet → Loud only when necessary.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Don't you know that camera and phone is in the same contrivance nowadays?
015. Health freak → Calories info is for nutritionist. Better eat more to make myself fat before worrying over health.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Though I'm not health conscious, I won't spend money to speed up my own death as well.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → I would rather spend that time on work.
018. Eat or Drink → Eat and drink is meant to complement each other, meaning: inseparable.
019. Piercings → Why would I wanna make a hole on my body?
020. Tattoos → I would rather draw them on a piece of paper.

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Doesn't apply to me.
024.First best friend → Tebak perhaps, if I dun consider kindergarten, not that I remember anyway.
025. First award → Should be the champion of chinese essay competition during standard 3?
026. First crush → I recommend David Archuletta's.
027. First pet → Fishes, not really mine anyway.
028. First big vacation → Maybe thailand? Don't remember when though.
030. First big birthday → Every birthday's kinda same.

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → It's not dinner time yet.
050. Drinking → Yup, saliva.
052. I'm about to → go for dinner. A lot of work waiting to be done after that...
053. Listening to → Since crush is mentioned earlier, its Archuletta's 'Crush', haha.
054. Plans for today → Further Pure Maths, Statistics...they make my day.
055. Waiting for → This Sunday's MPO, yeah~

FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ Look! Cicakman!
059. Want to get married? → No one can predict the future.
060. Careers in mind → Depends on money offered to me.

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes.
070. Shorter or taller? → Same height?
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic?
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms and big stomach: Pregnant woman. XD
074. Sensitive or loud→ I can't stand loud people nor 'perasan' people.
075. Hook-up or relationship → What's the difference?
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → I break it.
081. Ran away from home → Always, into the fantasy world of fantastic games.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Not only that, I held magical staff as well.
083. Killed somebody → Yes, but mostly monster. Favourite: slime.
084. Broken someone's heart → Dunno?
085. Been arrested → Not ever.
087. Cried when someone died → If the movie is touching.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Have to. Or else I would've given up myself.
090. Miracles → When I received Yale's letter.
091. Love at first sight → Superficial.
092. Heaven → No. Not even hell, but that doesn't mean I'll do bad things when I'm alive.
093. Santa Claus → When snow fall in malaysia.
094 Tooth Fairy→ Tooth Extractor perhaps? I even need to pay him.
095. Kiss on the first date→ That's called one-night stand.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Would you be with me day and night, my admission counselor?
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I'm working hard for my future happy life, whether I'm happy or not right now depends on the outcome.
099. Do you believe in God → I'm a free thinker.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.(Skip)

Till next time, pal...

No comments: