Wednesday, March 18, 2009

16th Post: Bye bye!

Actually I don't have the intention to blog right now, but somehow after hearing something hilarious, it stimulated me to write it down. Just now when I'm in the room, one of the manager made an announcement through the speaker: '(dunno-wat-)chan-tong-kui-liang from Vietnam, please come to ground floor now.' Ok, I continued to do my stuff. Then in the following 10 minutes, the same announcement was made again for a few times and the tone of the manager got more cantankerous and the last one that she made was:'(dunno-wat-)chan-tong-kui-liang from Vietnam, if you didn't come to the ground floor now......bye bye!'I can't help but laugh at her statement; she's actually making an announcement in front of all the hostel residents of different nationalities, not to mention those whose native language is English, this is simply too funny.

No comments: