Friday, December 12, 2008

7th Post: Departure

Tag from yew hong. My music library is not really suitable to be used for this tag since I have a lot of japanese song, so I have to use google translator to find out their meaning...Anyways, instructions:

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
キャンバス/Canvas - Ken Hirai
Comment: Canvas is something artist use to paint, ok?

2. How would you describe yourself?
Taking Chances - Celine Dion
Comment: Hm, quite a fitting description.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Ranch at Night - Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon~Laybrinth Forgotten by Time~ OST
Comment: What? Character from Harvest Moon?

4. How do you feel today?
水龍の体内 - Okami Piano Collection
Comment: Ok...its raining outside when I'm typing this...

5. What is your life's purpose?
ピエールの瞳/Pierre's eyes - Atelier Iris Grand Fantasm Mini Album
Comment: Anyone know who is this pierre who is supposed to be meaning of my very existence?

6. What is your motto?
きっと永远に - Crystal Kay
Comment: Google translator(still in beta) fail to translate this phrase...

7. What do your friends think of you?
Hikari ~KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version~ - Kingdom Hearts OST
Comment: Hikari means light in japanese, thank you.

8. What do you think of your parents?
友のしるし/Friends of the sign - Angela Aki
Comment: Hm, but I don't take money from my friends, not that I mind if they're willing to give me.XD

9. What do you think about very often?
Shinto Shrine - dot Hack G.u. OST
Comment: No such shrine exist in the world...

10. What is 2+2?
Sacred War - 太王四神记OST
Comment: Doesn't make sense...

11. What do you think of your best friends?
秘密結社 ~annex~ - Suga Shikao
Comment: Secret Organization?...

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Destination(Where I Belong) - Kalan Porter
Comment: That's a nice answer.

13. What is your life?
Tabibito/Traveler - Generous
Comment: Life is like a journey, and I'm a traveler...sounds cool!

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
我が主のために/For our Lord - Zwei II OST
Comment: I don't want to be a servant...

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
仙剑问情 - 仙剑奇侠传三外传·问情篇音乐选集
Comment: Am I going to have a sword duel in order to win my love?

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Moments - Ayumi Hamasaki
Comment: How to dance?...

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Pavan for piano and orchestra - Ouran High School Host Club Soundtrack & Character Song 1
Comment: Yes, please hire an orchestra to perform at my funeral.

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Mog House X - Chocobo Mysterious Dungeon~Laybrinth Forgotten by Time~ OST
Comment: The most nonsensical answer in the whole post...

19. What is your biggest fear?
初次 - Winter Sonata OST
Comment: Now what is that supposed to mean?

20. What is your biggest secret?
EXEC_HYMME_MOISKYRIE - Ar Tonelico OVA Special CD
Comment: What a big secret that I don't even understand myself...

21. What do you think of your friends?
宗介のなみだ/Scenery of the Emperor's Kosuke - 悬崖上的金鱼公主OST
Comment: Haha, I don't have an emperor friend.

22. What will you post this as?
Departure - JS
Comment: I like this title.

No comments: