Saturday, November 29, 2008

4th Post: Haunted House

Just finished organizing a haunted house on friday. It's not a big success but at least we're still able make some net profit and most importantly, i enjoyed the process although it is a torturous one. My role is the victim to a chainsaw murderer, a corpse wannabe. Now I know its not easy to be a 'ghost' in a haunted house. Since i'm a victim to a chainsaw murderer, needless to say that i'll be covered in lots of 'blood' as well, and the blood is actually a concoction of syrup and coffee powder. I have to wear on a white shirt which is splattered with 'blood' which is damn sticky and coffee-ish. Moreover, I have to lie down on the floor and being 'sawed' by the chainsaw made of polystrene, which is surprisingly quite painful as well...

We've actually managed to scared some people, and a couple is so scared to the extent that they decided to retreat before they even come to my part, which I found to be quite amusing cause it's not like we're that scary as well, haha. However, there're just some jerks who would make our lives more miserable, as expected. In the process, I'm actually being mocked, kicked and even stepped on(my hand) by some brainless guy. Fine, I know we're not that scary but can't you at least respect us for our hard work? My friends actualy said something funny: I should've been a bitch and tell them "I know our make-up are like your parents, and you're not spending your money coming in just to see your parents, I study psychology so I understand." I bet they'll walk out immediately, haha. The lesson for the day: respect the 'ghost' in the haunted house. Till next time...

p/s: I stepped on some chewing gum today, my slippers is defiled~! Ugh, such uncivilised people!

No comments: