Sunday, November 23, 2008

1st Post: New beginning

Well, I decided to open a new blog to satisfy the curiosity of those who are interested to know my current situation and... to crap. I'll leave my old blog be as it is something I managed with care; don't wanna mess it up with my nonsense and don't feel like mixing the language too. Since I'm such a lazy person, so don't report to police about my disappearance if i don't update in a long time. So first up, a tag from yq:

1. Whats your ambition?
To see the world with my own eyes and lead a vibrant life..

2. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
Never, why waste away your life so easily?

3. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yes, I'm very confident in myself but that doesn't mean i can't withstand failure. Confidence is the key to success, at least this is what i believed.

4. How many babies you want?
Is this any of ur business?

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, especially it rain so often in malaysia, the probability of seeing a rainbow is definitely higher.

6. What is your goal for this year?
There's only 1 month left....why don't i tell u my goal for next year: to score flying colours in all the tests i'm going to take.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Maybe. I know my answer is ambiguous, but that's what i can reply at the moment... What do you say about your life now?Trying my best to path my way to a future of endless possibilities.

9. What feeling do you love most?
Nothing beats the triump of success and victory.

10. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
You'll know when the time comes...

11. Is there anything u wanna tell the ppl u hate?
Stay FAR away from me before I poison you to death.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes, and I do believe in eternal friendship.

13. What does flying means to you?
It means i'm finally leaving this ****** country. Feel free to fill in the terms you like.

14. What do you crave for the most currently?
I wish I have the power to make time pass more slowly or the ability to duplicate myself...which is, not possible. Better go back to my work.....

15.Where would ur ultimate vacation spot be?
Paris. Someday,I'll set my foot on this land of art and music.

16. Describe the person who tagged u in 7 words.
You know la...

17. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Downloading all sorts of songs and movies just to forget that i still have piles of work left unfinished..... What will you become in another 10 years to come?I assure you that i'll be a 'someone'.

19. What is your lucky number?
Changes according to my whim.

20. What is your favourite food?
Cakes and chocolates? I like sweet stuff but I'm afraid of diabetes...

I don't tag other people, not to increase the burden of others. :)

No comments: