Monday, October 12, 2009

29th Post: Mixed bag

Just had a terrible/great weekend, how so? I woke up on saturday morning on 6am after sleeping for 5 hours++ to get to metropolitan college for SAT subject test. And to tell the truth, that is my first time taking a whole test in the specified time. Much to my surprise, the test that I really rushed (like finishing the last 20 question in 10 minutes...) is actually chemistry which I have most confident in. Ah~ life is unpredictable T.T... The only thing I can do now is pray hard for my result.

Then after the test, I went to lot 10 (it's a shopping centre in Bukit Bintang, where those high class people hang out at) to perform in the opening night of the new actors studio. Many VIPs like officials from Australian Embassy, Japan Embassy, Singapore Embassy and all those Datuk(s) and Datin(s) came. The best part is I got to perform on the same stage with some of the best artists in the country~ All those bad feelings from SAT disappeared after that. But I was extremely exhausted and fell asleep immediately after I went back. That's all for today's brief update. See ya, folks.

No comments: