Monday, July 6, 2009

23rd Post: Emoness

It's been quite some time since I last blogged, just not in the mood to do so even right now, just doing this to keep the blog alive. I wouldn't really associate 'emo' with me usually, but somehow I got kinda emo plus stressful lately thanks to all those terrible essays topics that I need to write for the university application. All those topics are like wanting to dig into the deepest core of my soul and find out what's really hidden in there. I have to ask myself all sorts of abstract question that test me on my understanding to life and myself. At this rate I will be bald in a few months time... Ok, time to give this emo person some time to calm down...

p/s: OMG, I just thought that it is a coincidence, but one of the university I'm applying to, Colgate University actually have a strong tie with William Colgate, the maker of Colgate Toothpaste!

No comments: