Saturday, May 30, 2009

20th Post: PAIN

A few day ago, I went to Giant to buy something. Then I heard a terrible song playing from the speaker. The lyrics supposedly sound like 'OH~~Sakitnya jiwa ini~~' and the male singer is singing in such a monotonous voice; unsurprisingly his voice just sounded so~ 'terrific' when combined with the minor tone of the melody. And what echoed in my mind is 'OH~Sakitnya telingaku...'. I tried to ignore it and continue to shop. Then suddenly the singer just raised his pitch and shout the word 'KESAKITAN~~~~~' with a shrilling voice and dragged it on indefinitely to the point that my ear almost bleed. At that instant I feel like just walking out of Giant without buying anything... Conclusion is: It's better to just turn off the radio if the song from it is going to turn away the customers.

After a few days, I went to Giant again... and the same song is playing again~~ What the hell is wrong with it!?

No comments: