Friday, January 9, 2009

11th Post: Newton's Second Law of Nightmares

Well, I just finished 3 papers yesterday, 2 for maths and 1 for chemistry. Maths was quite ok but I barely have enough time to finish the chemistry paper, I finished the last question at the last minute and don't even have time to check...such nightmare, hopefully I can still get a decent mark. Nevertheless, my last paper lasted until 8pm, quite a tiring day. On the same day, I discovered that newton's second law of motion can be applied to other things as well, not only force, but nightmares also arises in pairs.

I wonder if it is cause by the nightmarish exams or my brain cells have gone haywire from the intense pressure, I had another nightmare that night. In my dream, supposedly when I'm brushing my teeth, I suddenly felt few of my teeth loosened and they came out one after another, accompanied with blood of course. Then the last one that fell off is one of my incisors, you can't imagine my 'pain', though it is imaginary in the 1st place. It's not finished yet, then the worst thing happened... the inner layer of my gum started to peel off and dropped out from my mouth! It's like watching a horror movie, or rather, experiencing one. I woke up after that...though the nightmare is not over yet, 3 more papers to go. Next stop, physics.

No comments: